Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Country Table updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Swisslog Country Database was updated 19 October 2017.

AN92EXPO was added to the definitions for EA Spain, operation 2 Oct - 12 Oct (thanks Jordi)

RI50ANO was added to the definitions for VPSH South Shetland, operation 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018.

GB0DBS, GB1MSG, GB2WLS were added to the definitions for GM Scotland, operations 20 Oct - 22 Oct.

GB1BSW, GB4GSS were added to the definitions for GW Wales, operations 21 Oct.

GB6CRA added to the definitions for GW Wales, specifically 11 Oct - 7 Nov. Other operations outside of these dates will be from G England.

K4D added to the definitions for KP4 Puerto Rico, specifically 18 Nov - 21 Nov. Other operations outside of these dates will be from W USA.

Download: [attachment=95]

Erik.
(19-10-2017, 11:41 AM)EI4KF Wrote: [ -> ]The Swisslog Country Database was updated 19 October 2017.

AN92EXPO was added to the definitions for EA Spain, operation 2 Oct - 12 Oct (thanks Jordi)

RI50ANO was added to the definitions for VPSH South Shetland, operation 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018.

GB0DBS, GB1MSG, GB2WLS were added to the definitions for GM Scotland, operations 20 Oct - 22 Oct.

GB1BSW, GB4GSS were added to the definitions for GW Wales, operations 21 Oct.

GB6CRA added to the definitions for GW Wales, specifically 11 Oct - 7 Nov. Other operations outside of these dates will be from G England.

K4D added to the definitions for KP4 Puerto Rico, specifically 18 Nov - 21 Nov. Other operations outside of these dates will be from W USA.

Download: 

Erik.

Hi Erik,

thank you for the new update.
I noted that the following calls, are not recognised into the DXcluster window:

TO2SP
4U1A

Are you planning to soon release a new countryDB ?
Let us know

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
Hello Fulvio - TO2SP resolves to FJ or at least it does here. 4U1A I'll look into it. A new Country Table will be bundled with the 5.97 release and I will send you a copy for your website.

73 de Erik EI4KF.