Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX-Message Question
29-08-2018, 03:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-08-2018, 03:50 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: DX-Message Question
Hello Lyn,

First of all thank you for using Swisslog!

Are you using latest version 5.98? The "Connect" button from the DX message window was deleted due many performance problems. Please upgrade to latest 5.98! This version implements full eQSL synchronization as well as many other interesting news and corrections. If you have a previous version, before upgrading to the latest 5.98, delete the TELNETSERVERS.BIN file (located in the Swisslog folder) to ensure you will use the latest one.

Please read the "Quick Start and Setup" here: https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/engli...isslog.htm. You will see a special section below called "Setup a DX Cluster Telnet server connection to receive DX spots". It's very simple and you will leave Swisslog configured to automatically connect to the preferred Telnet server.

It's very important that you set your time difference to UTC correctly in all your My QTH. Remember that time difference must be positive numbers!

If you still have issues, please contact me directly to my e-mail support@swisslogforwindows.com or if you use Whatsapp/Telegram send me a message to my phone +34656409020 to arrange a Teamviewer session and check online what may happen.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
DX-Message Question - by W4FZT - 29-08-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: DX-Message Question - by EA3GCV - 29-08-2018, 03:42 PM