Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error
01-05-2020, 09:14 PM,
error
    Hello, a few hours ago I was making contacts in 6m, very good conditions by the way, I made about 50 contacts more or less.
I close the program and leave the computer in suspension. Going back and opening swisslog tells me that error does not recognize the database (c: \ Swisslog \ DB \ Swlog_m5.mdb)

I hope I have not lost the contacts. I can't see anything from the book of guards.
01-05-2020, 09:27 PM,
RE: error
Hello,

Do you have a backup copy? It's really a very strange thing.. Restart your computer and try again. Unfortunately if the database is corrupted and you don't have a backup copy it could be impossible to restore.. Send me this database to my mail address and I will check.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-05-2020, 12:17 PM,
RE: error
(01-05-2020, 09:27 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello,

Do you have a backup copy? It's really a very strange thing.. Restart your computer and try again. Unfortunately if the database is corrupted and you don't have a backup copy it could be impossible to restore.. Send me this database to my mail address and I will check.

Best 73
To thank Jordi, within a few hours it was solved.

Commenting that the problem arose from having the swisslog folders synchronized with google drive, the program corrupted my database.