Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Important and Required Country Table Update
25-11-2014, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 04:00 PM by EI4KF.)
Important and Required Country Table Update
A new Country Table is released today. With it comes a new Statistic Database, updated by Jordi EA3GCV, and an SQL Script by Jordi to bring your logbook into sync with the Country Database. These files are required as base files for all future updates. For complete information and to download go to:
http://www.hb9dhg.ch/swisslog.cfm?Reques...0&Action=1

Jordi will be making these files available on here too when he is ready to release updated version(s) of Swisslog.

*** Please later post regarding updating ***
06-12-2014, 03:06 PM,
RE: Important and Required Country Table Update
I worked RI1ANT august 2 2014, and he is in Mirnyj base. Antarctica, but is not recognised by Swisslog. Will this be implemented in the new version of the country-table?
Happy Swisslog user since 1989.

JW6VDA permanently may 1983 - august 1989 and august 2001 - august 2014.
LA6VDA 1989-2001.

Now OH6VDA since september 2014.
10-12-2014, 11:25 AM,
(06-12-2014, 03:06 PM)JW6VDA Wrote: I worked RI1ANT august 2 2014, and he is in Mirnyj base. Antarctica, but is not recognised by Swisslog. Will this be implemented in the new version of the country-table?

RI1ANT was long ago added to the definitions for Antarctica in my country table. Almost all callsigns ever used from there show properly. Please update per the instructions or wait for version 5.9
10-12-2014, 03:58 PM,
(25-11-2014, 11:53 PM)EI4KF Wrote: A new Country Table is released today. With it comes a new Statistic Database, updated by Jordi EA3GCV, and an SQL Script by Jordi to bring your logbook into sync with the Country Database. These files are required as base files for all future updates. For complete information and to download go to:
http://www.hb9dhg.ch/swisslog.cfm?Reques...0&Action=1

Jordi will be making these files available on here too when he is ready to release updated version(s) of Swisslog.

Just a note to Swisslog users who have yet to update the Country Table: Jordi has informed me that there is a senario where Swisslog is installed in a non-default directory whereby an error can occur when running the script. If this happens, or if you are concerned about the possibility, please wait for version 5.9 from Jordi. He has re-written much of the help-file and includes program installation instructions for recent operating systems like Vista, W7 and W8.