Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telnet connection
07-07-2022, 10:16 PM,
Telnet connection
downloaded the CC-user software and configurated VE7CC-1 but I can't get Swisslog to log on there. It does connect but then interrupts for timeout.  "Socket Fehler # 10060 Verbindungszeit überschritten"
I believe I should have indicated my callsign somwhere so VE7CC-1 recognises me and sends spots according to my setup.

What did I do wrong ?

Martin
DK3UW
Martin
DK3UW
08-07-2022, 08:51 AM,
RE: Telnet connection
(07-07-2022, 10:16 PM)dk3uw Wrote: downloaded the CC-user software and configurated VE7CC-1 but I can't get Swisslog to log on there. It does connect but then interrupts for timeout.  "Socket Fehler # 10060 Verbindungszeit überschritten"
I believe I should have indicated my callsign somwhere so VE7CC-1 recognises me and sends spots according to my setup.

What did I do wrong ?

Martin
DK3UW

The callsign for login to VE7CC-1, in common with all other cluster servers, is automatically supplied from your Swisslog registration entry.

The Logon script should look like this:

Ensure that there are no lines below the $$$$ because, if there are, the connection will be dropped and the #10060 socket error will occur.

The above is one reason for your error but there are other possible reasons so please let us and Jordi know if you cannot fix it by this method.
08-07-2022, 08:55 PM,
I don't now why I can't copy screenshots into the forum but it looks like the posted screenshot.  no lines under the $$$
I do get connected but then the connection interrupts "Fehlercode 1101. It then reconnects and interrupts again.
Martin
DK3UW
09-07-2022, 01:54 AM,
Hello,

Have you added exceptions to the Swisslog folder in your antivirus and allowed all incoming/out going connection to the SwisslV5.exe file in your firewall? This is extremely important otherwise you May have unexpected issues. If you still have this issue, it could be a system issue. Please read this:

https://wikifixes.com/errors/b/0x/Error%201101/

I connect to VE7CC without any issues.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-07-2022, 08:37 PM,
looks like it was the Firewall. Added Swisslog and that seems to solve the issue.  Just wonder why I am connected with DK3UW-1? The -1 makes that my settings in CC-User are not used and I gett all spots.
Martin
DK3UW
11-07-2022, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 07:37 AM by EI4KF.)
I get the same issue with other DX Clusters, Swisslog logs in as a -1 instance. Normally this occurs when the main call (in my case EI4KF) is already logged into a Cluster somewhere on the Cluster network. But even if it isn't, somehow this still happens. But you can disconnect Swisslog from VE7CC and use the CC user software and log in with DK3UW-1 (in User Info actually set the call as DK3UW-1), then set the settings for that instance. Log out and when Swisslog logs in with -1 it will have the correct settings.
11-07-2022, 03:00 PM,
But where doese the -1 in the suffix come from ? As I understand cc-user I can create diferent filters for different uses and change my callsign for it as i.e. DK3UW20.
In NiMM I then can log in with that callsign.  Any way to select in Swisslog, with which callsign I log in ?

Martin
DK3UW
Martin
DK3UW
11-07-2022, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 10:23 PM by EI4KF.)
(11-07-2022, 03:00 PM)dk3uw Wrote: But where doese the -1 in the suffix come from ? As I understand cc-user I can create diferent filters for different uses and change my callsign for it as i.e. DK3UW20.
In NiMM I then can log in with that callsign.  Any way to select in Swisslog, with which callsign I log in ?

Martin
DK3UW

The -1 is a SSID and a quick explanation is at VE7CC DX Cluster (bcdxc.org) and yes you are correct you can create a filter setting for DK3UW-20. The default value is 0 in other words DK3UW is really DK3UW-0 and if you log into another DX Cluster that is seen by the one that DK3UW is logged into, you will be DK3UW-1 in that Cluster. You can overwrite the Swisslog telnet logon text so that your Swisslog registration callsign is not used and is substituted by one of your own choosing. Replace /S $$$$ with /S DK3UW-1 (any call and SSID).