Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band map possibility to switch to horizotal
07-02-2023, 01:57 PM,
Band map possibility to switch to horizotal
Hello, every now and then having possibility to switch band map to horizontal layout would be handy as would give more space for spots and wider view on wider screens.

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ
07-02-2023, 11:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2023, 11:41 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Band map possibility to switch to horizotal
Hi Jukka,

It's a good suggestion but unfortunately adding this possibility means rewriting the whole function which was very complex and exhausting. I took about 9 months to create it from a ruler component. Honestly it doesn't worth the huge effort to do this when Swisslog already implements a very featured band map. I'm not saying NO at all and I will add it to the wish list. But I hope you will understand the complexity of your suggestion.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
06-03-2023, 02:53 PM,
RE: Band map possibility to switch to horizotal
(07-02-2023, 11:37 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Jukka,

It's a good suggestion but unfortunately adding this possibility means rewriting the whole function which was very complex and exhausting. I took about 9 months to create it from a ruler component. Honestly it doesn't worth the huge effort to do this when Swisslog already implements a very featured band map. I'm not saying NO at all and I will add it to the wish list. But I hope you will understand the complexity of your suggestion.

Best 73

Hello Jordi, not a major issue, one more monitor and turning that vertical in need case. Running also bandmap in N1MM feeding it from SDR -receiver, must try the UDP connection to Swisslog, would be usefull option every now and then.

Keep up excellent work.
Best 73's de Jukka, OH3OJ