Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QO-100 QSO
22-11-2022, 06:26 PM,
QO-100 QSO
Hello and thanks for your great Job to hold on Swisslog , i am a old user for more than 25 Years .

I am QRV   now on SAT QO-100  and can t find the corect QSO details for a corect upload to EQSL ..

We  Need  SAT QSO-100 Mode SX   Prob. Mode and SAT mode not show SX also adress it not work here..

Is there a solution ?

Best regards Thomas   DJ6OI  Big Grin
http://www.qsl.net/dj6oi       Twitter DJ6OI  Wink
22-11-2022, 10:33 PM,
RE: QO-100 QSO
Hi Thomas,

In order to upload to eQSL or LoTW you only need to select SAT in the Propagation mode and QO-100 in the satellite name field from the satellite panel. Then select the QSO mode: SSB, CW, FT8, etc. The Satellite mode (SAT_MODE ADIF field) it's not mandatory to upload satellite QSOs into these online services. eQSL will only request this data in case you edit a satellite QSO directly in your eQSL account.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-11-2022, 08:33 PM,
(22-11-2022, 10:33 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Thomas,

In order to upload to eQSL or LoTW you only need to select SAT in the Propagation mode and QO-100 in the satellite name field from the satellite panel. Then select the QSO mode: SSB, CW, FT8, etc. The Satellite mode (SAT_MODE ADIF field) it's not mandatory to upload satellite QSOs into these online services. eQSL will only request this data in case you edit a satellite QSO directly in your eQSL account.

Best 73

Thanks for your answer .. so i have to prepair every EQSL by Hand?  

73 Thomas
23-11-2022, 10:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-11-2022, 10:56 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Thomas,

You don't need to prepare anything by hand. Simply configure the eQSL function in Swisslog and enable realtime logging. Swisslog will upload the QSO to eQSL. Perform the eQSL synchronization with Swisslog to upload pending QSO (if any) and download all confirmations and set the corresponding fields (eQSL received and eQSL Status).

Please read carefully the eQSL Support and Online Logbooks chapters in the Swisslog help (or click in the link). You don't need to check anything in your eQSL account unless you want to reject an unwanted confirmation not found in your log. Swisslog will inform you about these just arrived QSLs not found in your log and also the confirmations received in the last synchronization. The eQSL synch is very powerful and saves a lot of work! with just a couple of mouse clicks Swisslog does everything for you! you can even see the eQSL image from your eQSL confirmation within Swisslog. Read the Image viewer chapter also.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
01-12-2022, 01:22 PM,
Photo  RE: QO-100 QSO
Hello  thanks for your anwser

I have switch on the SAT Mode and Name in Swisslog  bud the adif file doesnt match it ..  lotw upload failed , no other online Log match it as SAT QSO..

Generated for DJ6OI

<ADIF_VER:5>3.1.1
<PROGRAMID:20>Swisslog for Windows
<PROGRAMVERSION:5>5.105
<CREATED_TIMESTAMP:15>20221201 120025

Exported Fields :
CALL,QSO_DATE,TIME_ON,BAND,MODE,QSL_VIA,QSL_RCVD,QSL_SENT,LOTW_QSL_RCVD,LOTW_QSL_SENT
,APP_SWISSLOG_LOTWSTATUS,EQSL_QSL_RCVD,EQSL_QSL_SENT,APP_SWISSLOG_EQSLSTATUS,RST_SENT
,RST_RCVD,QTH,GRIDSQUARE,COMMENT,NAME,CONT,MY_CITY,STATION_CALLSIGN,APP_SWISSLOG_QSOSEQNR
,APP_SWISSLOG_QSONR
<EOH>
<CALL:5>G3MBN  <QSO_DATE:8>20221201  <TIME_ON:6>105109  <BAND:4>13cm  <MODE:2>CW 
<QSL_RCVD:1>N  <QSL_SENT:1>N  <LOTW_QSL_RCVD:1>N  <LOTW_QSL_SENT:1>N  <EQSL_QSL_RCVD:1>N 
<EQSL_QSL_SENT:1>Y  <APP_SWISSLOG_EQSLSTATUS:8>Uploaded  <RST_SENT:3>599  <RST_RCVD:3>599 
<QTH:15>Neston, CORSHAM  <GRIDSQUARE:6>IO91VL  <NAME:11>BRIAN GIBBS  <CONT:2>EU 
<STATION_CALLSIGN:5>DJ6OI  <APP_SWISSLOG_QSOSEQNR:5>27131  <APP_SWISSLOG_QSONR:5>27131 
<EOR>

73 de Thomas
01-12-2022, 11:46 PM,
(23-11-2022, 10:27 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Thomas,

You don't need to prepare anything by hand. Simply configure the eQSL function in Swisslog and enable realtime logging. Swisslog will upload the QSO to eQSL. Perform the eQSL synchronization with Swisslog to upload pending QSO (if any) and download all confirmations and set the corresponding fields (eQSL received and eQSL Status).

Please read carefully the eQSL Support and Online Logbooks chapters in the Swisslog help (or click in the link). You don't need to check anything in your eQSL account unless you want to reject an unwanted confirmation not found in your log. Swisslog will inform you about these just arrived QSLs not found in your log and also the confirmations received in the last synchronization. The eQSL synch is very powerful and saves a lot of work! with just a couple of mouse clicks Swisslog does everything for you! you can even see the eQSL image from your eQSL confirmation within Swisslog. Read the Image viewer chapter also.

Best 73

Hello   i know i do it  always ,  problem is that SAT QSOs are not  match with the swisslog format  in adif in LOTW    73 Thomas
04-12-2022, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 11:10 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Thomas,

I guess you are uploading your QSOs into LoTW manually, not using the excellent LoTW synch included in Swisslog where you won't have any issue at all! Your "issue" is that you are creating an ADIF file using a wrong logbook query which doesn't include the Prop Mode and Sat Name fields. I also guess you are exporting every QSO individually from the NEW QSOs tab! The EXPORT function included in the NEW QSOs tab, will only export the fields which are visible. You need to change the layout then add the SAT_MODE and SAT_NAME fields.

Sorry to be so insistent but why you want to create manually the ADIF from every QSO, load it in TQSL to sign it etc. etc. when with 2 mouse clicks Swisslog does all this for you? Moreover, Swisslog LoTW synch will also download your LoTW confirmations and will set the corresponding LoTW received fields so that Swisslog knows which QSOs you have confirmed by LoTW. Also next time you perform the LoTW synch you don't have to worry about the last time to did it because Swisslog will upload all your pending QSOs from last synchronization date. 

I highly suggest you to read the "LoTw Support" chapter and configure Swisslog to be able to perform the LoTW synch automatically. You will save a lot of time, you won't have any issues and you will perform the LoTw synch in mint conditions. Swisslog provides one of the best LoTW synch functions you could ever find in any logging software. With only 2 mouse clicks Swisslog will do all operations for you. You only have to run this function when you want to synch with LOTW (upload QSO then download confirmations) regardless the number of pending QSOs to upload.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
05-12-2022, 09:47 PM,
(04-12-2022, 10:56 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Thomas,

I guess you are uploading your QSOs into LoTW manually, not using the excellent LoTW synch included in Swisslog where you won't have any issue at all! Your "issue" is that you are creating an ADIF file using a wrong logbook query which doesn't include the Prop Mode and Sat Name fields. I also guess you are exporting every QSO individually from the NEW QSOs tab! The EXPORT function included in the NEW QSOs tab, will only export the fields which are visible. You need to change the layout then add the SAT_MODE and SAT_NAME fields.

Sorry to be so insistent but why you want to create manually the ADIF from every QSO, load it in TQSL to sign it etc. etc. when with 2 mouse clicks Swisslog does all this for you? Moreover, Swisslog LoTW synch will also download your LoTW confirmations and will set the corresponding LoTW received fields so that Swisslog knows which QSOs you have confirmed by LoTW. Also next time you perform the LoTW synch you don't have to worry about the last time to did it because Swisslog will upload all your pending QSOs from last synchronization date. 

I highly suggest you to read the "LoTw Support" chapter and configure Swisslog to be able to perform the LoTW synch automatically. You will save a lot of time, you won't have any issues and you will perform the LoTw synch in mint conditions. Swisslog provides one of the best LoTW synch functions you could ever find in any logging software. With only 2 mouse clicks Swisslog will do all operations for you. You only have to run this function when you want to synch with LOTW (upload QSO then download confirmations) regardless the number of pending QSOs to upload.

Best 73

Hello!!

Thanks for your answer !

You are right !    Bud i try to config upload LOTW automatic , bud it never works ...   i will look  again
The Problem is if you have no Internet,  so you loose some QSOs.. had this many times !!  Why,  HF blocked
the Telephone Modem !

73 Thomas
08-12-2022, 11:15 PM,
Hi Thomas,

If you don't have internet sometimes, there is no problem and you won't lose any QSO. Simply perform the LoTW synch when you have internet. Swislsog will upload all pending QSOs into LoTW and will download all your confirmations.

If you need remote help please contact me via whatsapp to arrange a remote Teamviewer session. My phone in the Contact section of the website.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV